- Comlara County Park/Evergreen Lake, Hudson IL
- North 8 miles on Interstate 39 from Bloomington/Normal, IL and Interstates 74 & 55
- Exit I-39 at Exit 8
- 1-mile west on County Hwy 8 to County Highway 33
- 1/2-mile south on County Hwy 33 to Recreation Area Drive
- West onto Recreation Area Drive 1/2 mile to RACE CHECK – IN
- Use the Google Map above to get directions from your place to the park. It is completely interactive.
- From the map above, the transition area is right below where the “A” marker is located.
Camping is available at Comlara County Park. Phone 309-726-2022 x221 for reservations and information. Please indicate
that you are with the triathlon when making reservations.
- 50 amp electric RV/tent sites – $ 28.00 for first night, $22.00 for each additional night located in COMLARA County Park’s Main Recreation Area 1/4 mile from Triathlon Start/Finish
- 30 amp electric RV/tent sites – $25.00 for first night, $19.00 for each additional night located in COMLARA County Park’s Main Recreation Area 1/4 mile from Triathlon Start/Finish
- Triathlon Pitch-a-Tent Village(200 feet from Triathlon Start/Finish) – $13.00 per tent/night includes showers, flush restrooms & gravel parking lots(all less than 100 yards from Pitch-a-Tent Village).
ALL Camping Reservations require non-refundable deposit of first night’s camping fee. Reservations may be made by telephone with VISA / MC / DISCOVER
RESERVATIONS ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED FOR WEEKEND STAYS! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PROHIBITED IN ALL McLEAN COUNTY PARKS.
Hyatt Place Hotel in Uptown Normal is offering a special $129 rate for Tri-Shark participants.
You can make reservations two ways:
- Call 1-888 HYATT HP (1-888-492-8847) (Hyatt Place) and use G-PPEI as the group/corporate number
- Go online to Hyatt.com and enter your reservation and use G-PPEI as the group/corporate number