Bike Course (13 Miles)
- Absolutely no bike riding within the transition area. Bikes must be walked or run
through this area.
- All participants are to begin riding their bike after crossing the “MOUNT” line and must get off their bike prior to crossing the “DISMOUNT” line
- The bike course is open to traffic. Please stay to your right on the roadways. Volunteers
and police officers will be monitoring the course.
- Drafting on the bike course is not allowed. Race officials will be monitoring the
- Bikes must be placed back on racks before beginning run segment
NEW!: Download the Tri-Shark Classic Bike Course GPS file to your GPS device: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/39460707